Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Anniyan-The Stranger

Anniyan was one entertaining movie! I saw it twice....enjoyed myself twice!

The story is similar to a Sidney Sheldon book (Tell me your dreams) which is one of my favourites.

I had my doubts about watching the movie because I don't understand tamil too well. I hardly ever watch Tamil movies...but considering the hype that this movie had created I was curious. I was able to understand very well! Even I am suprised....no idea when I started understanding tamil...?

The movie has been taken beutifully....every scene is perfect. The potrayal of the three personalities has been done very well...Vikram has done a fantastic job...Vivek was too hilarious.....and hats off to the director.

It deserves every bit of the praise and rave reviews that it has received...cuz its an out and out entertainer. The songs are also addictive...highly!

If you haven't already watched it, you should....highly recommended!

2 comments:

Prakash Gopan V said...

Awesome movie. Well crafted.

Unknown said...

the movie was gud..characterisation was upto mark. but exceot a lot of technical and logical flaws, every thing worked well. shankar needs to look more into logical part