Sunday, July 29, 2007

Moon in my phone!



I have always wanted to be able to photograph the moon....and now here we are!

The moon looks like just a dot through the digicam I've got....a tiny white speck on a black sheet.

I recently got a new mob...Sony Ericsson K310i, which is totally cool and has all these cool features...the best part is the cool cam(video and still with real nifty effects) and the sound recording and stuff. Time to get creative!

So, the moon was captured with the camera phone....

I have known only one mob from the time I started using a mob, the Nokia 1100. I knew it inside out...everything about it. I miss it too at times when I mess up my typing in my new phone. The new one has got a joystick and I'm still to get used to the shortcut keys. But hey, I'm not complaining....in fact I'd have to be totally completly mad to be complaining about a phone that can photograph the moon!! What more could one ask for...hehe...

The first snap was taken without zoomin....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well...starting ur photography in mobile is nice!