Sunday, July 25, 2004

Art Of Living

I attended my first Course 1 Art of Living course on July 6th......it was beautiful and unique.
I mean I gotta haer, experience a lot of new things and also simple things that maybe we all know but have taken them for granted or have simply forgotten them....
I don't want to say much....actually I don't know what to say...I simply wanted to note down that I was lucky enogh to have got this oppurtunity....I must thank Sri Sri Ravishankar , the founder of this course....a genius with a heart!

5 comments:

Kraz Arkin said...

I disagree...

Nivedita said...

disagree with what? That the courses are great or that Sri Sri is?

niranjan said...

I too disagree with you.
I dont know, why i browse this site ...
i think its this name that you have given. nivedita. is that your orginal name. if yes your parents must be real patriots. my pranams to them.

Nivedita reminds me of sister nivedita, the deciple of Swami Vivekananda. she was indeed a blessed soul. and the funny thing is your are the third nivedita i know. the second one is again another sister nivedita. and she is from Vivekananda kendra at kanyakumari.

the next one is you. nivedita, I dont know who you are. what you are going to become. but deep inside me. some one is telling that you will also become someone. very important. a true daughter of our mother land Bharat. you are Blessed indeed

saathan

Nivedita said...

Thank you....lets hope so :D

Novelty Pens said...

Sometimes these simple inspirations give strength to grow. The art of living is a great gift!
Thanks,
Promo Pen